NF0A47FD The North Face ® Mountain Peaks Full-Zip Fleece Jacket
Whether you’re out in the wild or exploring a city, this technical base layer is extremely durable and up for the challenge. Its smooth fleece and gridded back deliver warmth and breathability.
- 216 g/m2 95/5 polyester/elastane knit fleece body
- 216 g/m2 86/14 polyester/elastane knit fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (sleeve pocket)
- Partially constructed from recycled fabrications
- Stretch fleece with a brushed grid interior for comfort and warmth
- Squared collar
- Raglan sleeves for extra mobility
- Reverse-coil center front zipper
- Reverse-coil pocket zippers
- Woven pocket at left sleeve
- High-density The North Face logo heat transfer on left sleeve pocket and back shoulder
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure under the arm and around the fullest part of the chest with arms down, keeping tape horizontal.